Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New girl to Netrider & a new bike!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lans, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Hi all! I'm new to Netrider and just got my bike! (pretty excited) A black Kawasaki er-6nL.
    I've been riding a scooter for the past 4 years, but recently sold my car and decided to do my QRide and then there was no turning back.
    Before joining I had already been reading the forums for advice & newbie stories.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Hi Lans & welcome to Netrider.
    Finally on a 'real' bike huh!!! :rofl:
  3. Another ER6-N! It's a sign I get one...

Welcome! :D
  4. Welcome to Netrider! Great choice in bike, I reckon. :)
  5. Haha.. Yes... A 'real' bike! ^-^

Thanks for the warm welcome!
  6. Sneaking out of the woodwork to say "Be nice to WifeFace"! (I'm Lans husband!) I joined years ago and never did my QRide. She however is awesome and is rocking her new ER-6.
  7. Hi Lan, enjoy! (y) (glad you put your pic in your avatar so there's no need for the gratuitous "are you hot? We need pics" comments:rofl:)
  8. Hahaha... Thanks! and thanks!
  9. no soul
  10. daaaaaaaamn your scarey
  11. Sounds just like me! Had a scooter for 5 years and just got a er6n too. Although went for the non lams version. Loving it.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Good bike choice..bienvenido seƱorita
  13. Welcome to NR, another thank you for uploading a pic, really streamlines the perving process here
    • Like Like x 3
  14. welcome to netrider, good choice on the kawasaki (kwikasfuki) :p
  15. Not scary at all! [MENTION=25428]goz[/MENTION]

[MENTION=26931]smileedude[/MENTION] That's cool! Riding the scooter defiantly helps with road confidence.. But still building my confidence on the bike. I'm only just on my Lams so had to get a learner bike. Very happy with my choice :)

Thanks all for the welcome!
  16. Great to see another lady rider from Brissie! Welcome!
  17. yeah but you will forever be known now as "scooter boy "
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Hello and welcome, good bike :)
  19. Welcome! Love the bike (y) if I could've afforded one would've gotten it for my LAMS bike too