Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New girl rider around the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TamBer, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Hi. I've been riding for around a year on my GS500.
    Live in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Seem to have started a trend with the friends as a lot of them now also have GS500's. Very nice bike to ride. Hope to see some of you out on the road

• Like Like x 2
  2. welcome! nice to see another rider from out that way if you see me cruising around say hi

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey TamBer

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome aboard :]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello...:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. G'day TamBerTamBer, great to see so many girls saddling up, enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Howdy and welcome to NR TamBerTamBer :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello and welcome to the forums TamBerTamBer :) Nice bike to ride and what a stunning backyard to explore! Enjoy your life on two wheels and ride safe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. welcome to Netrider TamBer!

• Like Like x 1
  10. G'day, welcome aboard.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here I was thinking suzuki started the GS500 trend....... All the while it was little TamBer from Ringwood lol.
    Welcome to the nuthouse ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome TamBer,

+1 for the GS. I've only had mine since Feb. Awesome budget bike. Ride safe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to the forum TamBerTamBer, Straight jackets on the right, Pills are dispensed on the left, The red ones keep ya from screamin! jonnymacjonnymac will be back to show you round the nuthouse!

LOL Now that the humor is done, enjoy the ride, keep it shiny side up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Welcome TamBer! Maybe you should become friends with my girlfriend and convince her to become a rider, I can't seem too :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. welcome

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome to NR...

• Like Like x 1
  17. TY

18. Ty

19. Hi and welcome TamBerTamBer , sounds like you're enjoying the GS. Perhaps try to convince your friends to join up too and get along to some rides together, you'll love it :playful:

Enjoy :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Welcome to nr

• Like Like x 1