Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New girl here

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by 600Girl, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Hi everyone :)
    I have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and thought id finally say hi so hi :p
    My names cassie and ive been in melbourne for 2 months after moving from Perth. I bought a bike the first week i was here as my ex got me into bikes and i love the rush. I love the fact the melbourne people are so friendly too, but dont like the 4 seasons in one day. :?
    You seem a great bunch and i look forward to meeting up with some of the girls and hot guys on here at some stage. :p and finding good places to go riding. :wink:
    Mwah cassie :p :wink:

2. Weclome Cassie, the Melbourne Netriders are a really great bunch, and coffee night at Southbank is an event not ot be missed.
  3. Geez theres heaps of chicks comin out of the woodwork lately!

Welcome :) , goodluck findin any hot guys here tho :p
  4. All the really hot guys are in Sydney. :LOL:
  5. Welcome to the forums Cassie - don't think you'll have to look too far to find rides/events around Melbourne.
  6. Welcome Cassie :)
    :woot: another member from donnie :LOL:

There's a coffee meet in preston (10 minutes up the road) every sunday which you are more than welcome to attend and it might give you a chance to meet the cooler netriders before you are dissapointed later on ;), hope to see you around.

7. no they are not
    they are here in melbourne.. :LOL:
  8. Welcome Cassy. Look forward to riding you soon.
  9. I thought you were female?? :LOL:
  10. welcome to the forums.. :grin:
  11. hiya cassie

welcome to the forms!

what area you from? where you go/been riding?
  12. Jeez folks, read the posts for goodness sakes.......
  13. Hi Cassie/Cassey however you spell it :LOL: , welcome to netrider always good to see another gal, big move from Perth, the weather can be a bit shithouse in Melbourne but you get used of it and our summers seem to be getting quite a lot hotter and consistant. Hope you like your football as alot of people talk about it during winter :) .
    See you on the road :cool: .
  14. a warm welcome for you all the way from warm sunny sydney (gee it was a perfect day today) :LOL:
    edit >
    oh you got any pictures of you gsxr 600 ? :roll: :p :wink:
  15. Sorry Kraven I meant WITH you. :p Got ahead of myself. Someone call the grammar police :)
  16. It WAS a perfect day here today, and I participated in a WORLD RECORD, the Microsoft Water Balloon Challenge at Coogee beach! What fun!! :LOL:
  17. Thanks heaps for the warm welcome.
    I hope the girls will reply too :p
    Troy thanks for the private msg and a meeting up may be a possibility at some stage mwah. Your number will save in the msg wont it? i couldnt reply back to it for some reason.
    Hope to see all you guys one day :grin:
  18. Welcome Cassie to our rather frosty Melbourne weather. The weather might be a little chilly at the moment but we do have some lovely roads, it kind of compensates for the weather. I lived in Perth for 10 years, I'd rather have Victoria's roads!
  19. You have to have made at least 5 posts before you can send a PM, Cassie..... :grin:
  20. Oops, my bad hehe :oops: