Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Girl from St Kilda

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by RubyRed, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Hello ... I am new to this forum and new to riding as well. I have very recently acquired my learners and am still getting used to my bike! My boyfriend has been riding for a while and so bought me a red VTR250 to learn on (with a view to end my days as pillion). But I'm enjoying it!

Just spending what time I can practising! Looking forward to improving so I can take the bike out during the day :LOL:

2. Welcome Ruby

You are very close to Elwood, so I'm sure one those regulars you tell you to get your butt down there on a Saturday, not just for the practice but to meet some other riders.

Since you got a red one, just take it carefully, they go faster.
  3. Welcome to netrider, hope we see you at Sat practice at Elwood. Got a feeling trd2000 will be able to answer the lads questions above :)
  4. [MENTION=38952]trd2000[/MENTION] - PICTURES !
  5. lol.... welcome to NR.

hope to see you ride your OWN damn bike soon! :cheeky:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. His facebook only has two public pictures, curse you trd2000!
  7. [​IMG]
    i MAY have some more incriminating ones but there MAY be a probability of dying in my sleep associated with them.... 8-[:bolt:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. no...that's enough...thankyou - you could've been a dick about it but you weren't.
  9. Hi and welcome Ruby.
  10. [MENTION=33715]Gurbachen[/MENTION] & [MENTION=34918]87crisis[/MENTION] -----> :rofl:

Welcome to NR RR (y)
  11. she's beaten me enough for tonight...... lol

edit. oh god i just realised what i said.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ah! Boo! A massive photo? That's crap trd!

Attached Files:

13. pic wars ! who will post the worst and end up sleeping on the couch !