Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Front Disc's ?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by G & J, Jan 13, 2008.

1. After any help in pointing me in the right direction to buy a pair of new front discs... at the right price 06 Triumph Sprint 1050

Ha ha :grin: ...yes the two fat c..ts that your've seen on this bike are sick of the shudder :mad:

2. Have you really worn out a set of disks on a 1 year old bike.. or were the originals just substandard?

Try Planet Discs 4/6 Woodbine Crt, Wantirna, 9801 7067 (There was a for sale sign outside their factory a while ago so not sure if they're still there, but worth a try) Other people tell me they're good quality and good price compared to OEM. If not, just up the road is Awesome Discs in Ringwood... I don't have their contact details handy.

3. Yep. Nev is right. Both of these blokes are good. use one or the other.

4. Have you really worn out a set of disks on a 1 year old bike.. or were the originals just substandard?

Not so much as worn them out, thickness is still like new. But have warped one or both of them (floating type) haven just ridden a near new Sprint the other day made me aware just how bad mine had become in 2yrs and 17000km

Max at Planet Discs is the Man

Thanks Nev