Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New from WA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by drbj, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Not riding at present because crashed a few weeks ago. Idiot ran red light on wrong side of the road at high speed and his kept going. I came off and broke leg in 4 places and wrote off bike.

2. Not a good introduction to have to make drbj, sounds like you have some healing up to do before getting a new bike. Welcome to the forum.
  3. Welcome to NR drbjdrbj and sorry to hear about your troubles. Heal well and I really hope the driver is found and dealt with accordingly.
  4. G'day drbjdrbj, welcome to Netrider. That sort of accident - to me - is the worst kind; outside your control and due to the bad attitude of another road user. I hope your leg heals well and you can get back on two wheels before long.
  5. Welcome aboard sorry to hear about the accident hope you heal soon and the ahole gets what's coming
  6. Welcome. Hope you heal up well and your insurance payout is Ozlotto sized( you did have insurance?....)
  7. Yes, had comprehensive on the bike. They paid out the value of the insurance less excess. Plus they paid out for damaged gear. If the person is caught they will refund excess. Compulsory third party is paying for all medical.
  8. Welcome to NR. Hopefully we can all keep you amused while you heal...some very nasty fractures you have there.
    Hope to see you back on the bike when summer comes along :)
    Look after yourself, bad bad karma to the lowlife who lacked any human decency :(