Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New from the Mallee area

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rainbowcat, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Hi I'm from the little town of Rainbow in the Mallee and I ride a BMW F650GS (800). Would love to catch up with other ladies from around the Wimmera Mallee area...cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2.  Top
  3. welcome aboard :]

4. Welcome RC,
    There's a few ladies on here from NW vic. Not sure how close they'll be to you.
    Enjoy.

5. Welcome to NR. ..

Is that the name of the town? Rainbow?

6. Hey rainbowcatrainbowcat, welcome to NR :) I'm a bit too far south-east from you, but I hope you met JozlynJozlyn, a friend of mine from here who is closer to you. Love your Bliss ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi rainbowcatrainbowcat, welcome to Netrider. I' just loooooove the photo of your bike at the property gate, and that she's called Bliss! I completely understand the name.

I'm a bit far away for a ride at the moment (Sydney) but who knows, maybe one day I'll adventure out there, I've heard a lot about the mystical Mallee.

8. Welcome Rainbowcat, You are out in big sky country there. A bit too flat for my liking but there is no doubt that on a clear night the display of stars is magnificent. Hope you catch up with other Mallee riders.

9. G'day rainbowcatrainbowcat, welcome to Netrider. You're also joining a growing number of members from the western districts of Victoria.

10. Hey there, welcome to NR :D

11.  Top