Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New From Sydney!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BWLDR, Oct 29, 2012.

1. #1 BWLDR, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Hi NetRider ladies and gentlemen,

I've been a short-time lurker of NetRider so I thought I'd bite the bullet and join up.
    Got my P's 3 months ago, ride is a Hyosung GT250R. Feels like I've learned something new after every ride, and this site has already taught me a lot so looking forward to the future!

Originally started riding as a means of turning my car into more of a recreational vehicle, but I fell in love with it straight away. As of the moment the majority of my riding is to and from the CBD for work, suffice to say I'm keen to get out on some open roads!

2. Get some decent boots,comfy for riding and walking.And socks-socks are paramount.
  3. Welcome, there may be some ladies here but gentlemen, well you be the judge. Good luck.
  4. Welcome Shane. Don't take any notice of the Hyosung-knockers here on Netrider :LOL:
  5. Welcome to NR shane. Get out on those open roads and really enjoy the ride.
  6. just....fcuking hyosungs....
  7. Where in Sydney?........
  8. Hope you have comprehensive for when you breakdown and need a tow!

LOL, j/k mate! Welcome to Netrider!