Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by monolith, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Hi all.
    Been lurking about the forum for a while, but fist time poster.
    I ride a 05 GS500 naked and live in the southern suburbs Adelaide. Im currently on my L plates for a little while yet.
    Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys/girls out and about some time.

2. Come into Coffee nights on Wednesdays to meet and greet some of your fellow SA Netriders.

Good choice on motorbike, The GS500 is a very reliable bike. Its also a good rider peice when in the hands of someone with skill or just clinically insane like myself.

We have a broad spread of riders here, some of which come from down south that i am sure would be willing to ride with you to coffee nights and back near home if you are not confident with tackling city traffic yet.

One of the best things to do is to get out with us on group rides as teh group will slow down and ride within the riders on the rides capabilities.
    Best way to build confidence is to be with riders who can give you tips on how to ride through corners and brake properly, I can tell you it help me out following the guys and learning there style.

Welcome and enjoy being part of the netrider community.

Regards Simon.
  3. Santiy is overrated.

Welcome. Get along to coffee nights. There's only been 3 here in canberra in recent times, but it's been a fun time.
  4. Coffe nights sound good, ill have to head oonto town one night when im not working :D
  5. Welcome Monolith, great to have you on-board, and great to have another poster from the City of Churches..
  6. welcome aboard mate. hope to see you around soon