Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New From Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DAB, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hi all, I'm a newbie from Melbourne, originally from north east Victoria.
    Now studying Industrial Design at RMIT, my love of riding dirt as a youngster has opened the motorcycle design world at uni.
    Looking to get my L's ASAP but with mates loving Ducati's, others on shiny Victory's more on SR's to motorcrossers, it's endless, budget might be the deciding factor.
    This forumn might be the answer to my L's predicament and guage feedback for my product design work. Have a look at my 'O2 Pursuit' concept moto entered in the Melbourne Design Awards.
    Running on 'Engineair's', DiPietro air engine developed here in Melbourne, the motard, (in essence) runs on compressed air stored in a scuba tank. The motorcycle is aimed at short rides around three hours to a scuba tank.

'Two Wheels' mag will be covering the design in the upcoming issue so have a look, would love some feedback.

Feel free to vote if it's worthy.....

I will be aiming to produce a functional prototype for my major project at RMIT and will be uploading the progress on my blog, would also love some opinions here when I get going.
  2. Welcome to Netrider.
  3. RMIT is the way to go (y)
    Welcome bud.