Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New from Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Musket, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Hey Netriders,

I've just joined up in the hope to meet new riders and join in some discussions. I'm from south east melbourne, 23 years old and have been riding for about 20 months now. I own a blue VTR250, but with less than a month till I lose my restrictions, this bike isn't hanging around too long. Have my heart set on a Street Triple R. I don't know too many riders, and the few that I do, I don't see all that often, so I never get the chance to go riding with any groups. I enjoy a weekend ride heaps and would love to do more, and I hope to get to the track sometime later this year.

Good to meet you all, maybe we'll have a ride someday.

Musket

2. Welcome Musket. Plenty of group rides each week in Vic. You've come to the right place!

3. Hi Musket and welcome to NR

4. You're only a few minutes from me (Clayton South). Hit me up for a casual ride some time if you like. I have enough biker friends atm to stat my own gang rofl. A mate and I tend to ride along to St Kilda a lot as it's nice and cruisey and you can smell the ocean air.

anyways, welcome to the forums!