Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new from glenmore park

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by chad2009, Apr 11, 2009.

1. hello to all

i gues this is the place to meet other bike enthusiasts

i have got a fair bit of bike experience been riding a long time but mainly off road

finally got myself a roady and havent looked back getting on the road on the weekends early morning is one of the most enjoyable things i have done for a while

i got myself a hyosung 250 naked i know i know some may disagree with the choice but im finding it to be a fantastic bike with a fantastic note any way im 23 and looking forward to meeting alot of new people who love riding as much as me

2. Gday Chad, welcome to netrider,
    you wont have any trouble finding a few bike enthusiasts here, you might even find you need to alter your perception of an enthusiast.
  3. Hi Chad,

I've just moved out of Glenmore Park and over to Lemongrove.

Welcome to NR.

Wayne :grin:
  4. Welcome to NR, Chad :grin:
  5. Welcome to Netrider. You are a lucky lad, living at the start of that fabulous road across the top of the ridge to Picton!!!
  6. Welcome,

I used to live on bells line of road (long before I ever got a bike).

Make sure you get yourself across to Richmond and head up the hill to Bilpin and Lithgow. It's week worth it.

Ride safe.

7. Welcome to NR! mate