Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New From Brissy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by n00bis, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,

Just a quick intro. Im 25 and from Brisbane. Im quite into forums so as soon as I get a new toy or interest I generally find a forum to join so I can chat about it.

Pretty much up until about 2 months ago I didn't really have the drive to get my licence and a bike. However after going to Bali for 10days and riding around on a scooter (loads of fun) it gave me the drive to finally go and get a bike.

So pretty much it went down like this....

Thurs 28th Book Qride Course
    Saturday 31st Complete Qride Course
    Sunday 1st Buy Riding Gear
    Monday 2nd Get my official licence
    Tuesday 3rd Look at Bikes
    Wednesday 4th Find/Test Ride/Purchase Bike
    Thursday 5th Get Bike. Start riding as soon as i get home from work.

So here she is. (Sorry about the average pic I will get some more down the track)
    1989 CBR250R MC19.

After a clean -

Looking forward to chatting on the forums and maybe even meeting some of you at meets.
  2. Awesome! Nice little bike. Welcome to Netrider. Now don't go riding the way they do in Bali, ok? LOL.
  3. Welcome to the road of two wheels, and to Netrider :)
  4. Thanks guys... Yeah i figured if i can ride in Bali i can do it anywhere lol.
  5. Welcome to NR. Looks like a nice, clean looking CBR - Congrat's. :D
  6. Welcome to NR. I originally looked at getting one of the CBRs, they're a load of fun :)
  7. Haha oh come on, that's an awesome photo of an awesome bike. Welcome and have fun!