Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New-From Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by alexjennings, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Hey all!!

New to the fourm and to riding in general. Just built myself a 2009 GS500F out of a few wrecked GS'.
    It's going to be my daily ride-cant be happier with the way the build/rebuild has gone.

Can anyone tell me my I can't add a Signature to my account?(supposedly i don't have permission to add one-yet my profile keeps pushing me to. )

Cheers all
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Alex, Good work on the build your own project. A great way to get on to a bike. Regarding the Sig a lot of functions don't open until you have a few more posts, not sure but sigs are probably one of those restrictions. Post a bit more and see how you go.
  3. Fantastic, just wasn't sure if it was on my end.
    Im on a bit between here and GStwins(they are like minded people).
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I have the same problem with my sig too mate. I did a search and found an old thread that said something along the lines of 10+ posts 2+ nods. I'm not sure if that is still current though as that was an old thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum. Some nods for you and Shady pants over there to get you going.
  6. Cheers, thanks for that!!
  7. guess i just need to get those posts up now!
  8. No one ever reads the forum rules hey? So what exactly are the rules for spamming?
  9. Every body loves a little spam right?
  10. hahaha-exactly!
  11. Nah still hasnt worked for me.
  12. nope. not me