Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ankoh, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Hi guys and gals,

Just thought I might say g'day! Just moved to Brisbane from Newcastle at the end of January for work. Love bikes, been riging for a few years but been out of the saddle for a few too.

A very good mate of mine (morbo28) recommended Netrider to me, and here I am! :)

I currently have a Kawasaki Ninja 250. Great little bike, that is a lot of fun to ride. Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and maybe hitting the road for some ride in the near future too!

2. /\ /\ /\ what he said /\ /\ /\
  3. welcome to bris and to netrider :) there's been a few of the brissy netriders coming back so there should be a few rides coming up. probably after easter.
    If you are keen and looking to meet a few riders, there is a good meet up at stones corner every friday night. just pop along and introduce yourself. Says me who still hasn't been to one :p
  4. hello
    hope to see you round - have fun
  5. Welcome to Brisneyland Ankoh!!!

And welcome DeeDee and Avon to NR :grin:

As Balmy said we were really slack with the rides in 2008 but we're organising another one soon (17 May 2009 - Ride details being posted shortly).

If you want to see our scrapbook from the rides in 2007 check out:

(OMG I can't believe it has been that long :oops: )
  6. Hey Muttly

Just checked out the pics , looks like heaps of fun

man hope i can join in one day
  7. It is a good crew to ride with Avon.

I first got involved with this site because I was looking for people to ride with and have since made some great friends.

The beauty of it is that, although we have riders from limited experience to very experienced, everyone has a great time. :grin:
  8. lol it's only taken me a few months to see this post :LOL:

Welcome mate, good to have you aboard :grin:
  9. I'm from Brisbane, there are some great rides around here. Welcome to Netrider.
  10. Welcome to netrider!

What ameta elf said "there are some great rides around here!"

Welcome to Brisbane