Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Forums - Photographer's Corner

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Jun 22, 2010.

1. A Photographer's Forum section has been added, with 2 new forums for Bike and Non-Bikes and also combining the existing Monthly Photo Competition forum.

Netrider has a lot of users that are strongly interested in photography, both Bike and Non-Bike related, and thus the new forums section :)

Good timing too, since I'm about to start/do a DSLR course in 6 weeks or so :)
    • BS BS x 1
  2. Thanks! I might be asking lots of questions in a month or two's time from everyone :D
  3. awesome :D
    what camera u got or thinking of getting Jason?
  4. I should sign my wife up as a NR member so she can check out the photo section as well as possibly glean a few tips from all these skilled folks. Looking forward to following it myself too.
  5. D40 with standard 18-55mm glass late last year, and a newly acquired flash (SB-400)
  6. Looks like my tourist photo mode needs to come out more. :grin:
  7. Awesome. I've had my DSLR for a few months now but I've been lacking inspiration, and also lacking a bike to actually go places and find photographic subjects. Will be good to learn some tricks and hopefully get some feedback on my own attempts :D
  8. brilliant! what course are you doing?
  9. Hi All

Thats awesome id be up for some photo rides leaving from Sydney

I have a the EOS 350 DSLR

Its survived a few long trips to Asia , Its getting a bit old but still doing the job

10. Old camera's still take great photos. Its more the Photographer than the Camera.

I have a 6 year old Canon 20D and a couple of good lenses.

The 135L F2 lens rocks :)