Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Forum member !!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Swerve, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Hi All,

I’ve just started using Netrider and so here is my official hello to all of you!

My name is Steve and have been riding mainly road/trail for the past 10 or so years. Had mainly dirt bikes except for a Yamaha XS400 I restored and then crashed on a dirt road. That was fun NOT with gravel rash on almost every limb and other injuries. That’s what happens when your young and stupid on a road bike, on dirt roads and no protection, long story.

Well 1st bike was a Kawasaki KX125, Yamaha XS400, Yamaha TT300, and Yamaha TT600. In the last month my new circle of friends all started buying road bikes and the TT600 needed a few repairs for rego so traded it in and got a nice brand new Yamaha FZ6N.

Been riding with work mates and having a ball, still getting all my muscles up to scratch as I’m not bike fit as yet. Have been lurking mainly the last few weeks and being a member of other forums you guys and girls all seems very friendly and a few nutters to spice things up.

Look forward to making new friends and meeting on rides in the future.