Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Forum member, Albury Wodonga

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by GSXR Pete, Dec 31, 2008.

1. G'day, shifted post...

I'm new to netrider... I've moved to Wodonga from Brisbane and I'm looking for some new guys to ride with. My partner Racheal and I both ride; Racheal socially and as a commuter while I try my best at play racing with the big boys. I'm familiar with the area and am keen to hook up with some like minded riders for some scratching and track days.

Let me know if you're out there!

Cheers,

Pete

2. Welcome to Netrider.

As a former resident, and occasional tourist through that part of the world... I must make a suggestion.

D'Deli - Linky to Map.

Awesome stop for lunch.

3. Welcome to NR Pete
    :biker:

4. Welcome

There are a few of us in this part of the world, but trying to catch up for rides in this part of the world can be @ times trying. With catering to the whims of the tourists & such work @ all hrs.

5. Welcome to Netrider; Albury has a grand tradition for riders and riding, although the demise of Hume Weir put an end to the Phillis/Jones era, sadly....