Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Forum-er and fairly new rider from Sydney's West

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by GixxerGal, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hi there,

Well I'll start by saying I have been an unrestricted rider for approx. 3 months now. I share a bike with my hubby - a GSXR 600. I started on a baby Kwacka, a '92 ZZR - God love the little rattler - and sold her and moved onto Hubby's CBR250R. Sold that one to get the GSXR. I don't ride a whole lot lately (unfortunately) but need to get the practice back in - especially on this one as it's slightly bigger than my past little rides. As you would have guessed I am a rambler and love to talk..lol. Would love to meet people out my way, especially girls as all my girlfriends who rode moved away and sold their bikes or never got their P's. So it's just me. I hate being pillion so don't go out with hubby much and can't leave the kids at home alone anyway so need to find some friends.......:nopity:

GG :-O)
  2. Well you've just found yourself 20,000 instant friends and fellow riders on NR, GG, and we're glad to have you along. Welcome.;-)

I like the sound of my own keyboard, but staying on topic is so dull. Others have accused me of rambling, but reading cuts into my typing time.
  3. hahaha - i like the way your mind works Kneedragon! ty for the welcome :-O)
  4. welcome........couple of us from the Blacktown area. Look for Mrs Mav for chikas out west.

Myself Mav, Mrs Mav all live close to each other.
  5. Thanks AznCruiser, will do :-O)
  6. Welcome to the forum. There seems to be a few of us from around Penrith.