Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New fella!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hondaboy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Hey all. Glad I stumbled across this site and signed up. Just got into the biking scene as a middle age rider and I am loving it. Purchased a CBR300R and can't wait to gain the skills needed to upgrade in the near future (although the CBR300 is a great bike). Really keen to meet similar new riders for weekend rides.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the forum!!
  3. Welcome Matt to NR, nice bike, :], hope all your rides are enjoyable and safe.
    Enjoy your time here.
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Welcome! Learn lots, and them some :)
  6. Welcome Matt,

Where abouts are you based? It helps to know so we can point you towards rides in your area. There is a field in your profile settings where you can put a location that then people can check.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. welcome-mat.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome mate! Will help if you tell us where you are from!
  9. Thanks everyone. I'm in Melbourne. Specifically FT Gully but moving to Elwood soon.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. As above. Come on down to the practice..

Awesome place with awesome people..you can even join in uncle's epic rides that are on every now and then.

And Yeh...Welcome to NR...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Much nicer riding around FTG, but often better scenery around Elwood. I lived down there for a few years and absolutely love it.
    Close to the city and the bay, Richmond and all.
    There's often a ride on after the Saturday practise in Elwood. This week looks to be heading towards Apollo Bay via Meredith.