Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Feature: Gender, Facebook, YouTube

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I have added a few additions to your profile - Gender, Facebook, and YouTube.

1. Select your Gender
    2. Enter your Facebook username
    3. Enter your YouTube username

You can see an example of how they appear in this post (look in the top right corner).

Blue person icon for blokes, Pink person icon for gals. Facebook and YouTube icons appear when you define your respective usernames.

For those that still have Facebook id numbers and not usernames, you can set your facebook username at https://register.facebook.com/editaccount.php?settings

These are optional, so it's up to you if you want to use it or not.

• BS BS x 1
  2. Why do girls have to be pink? I prefer red... :demon:
  3. I would prefer to be able to select a colour.

Green please :)

..or purple.

4. You can have any colour you want, so long as you want blue if you're a bloke and pink if you're a girl.
  5. Jason, you're a champ :)
  6. PINK?? :tantrum:

What's with the stereotyping that females automatically go for pink?!? :?
  7. it's the colour of our girly parts :p

you've heard of blue balls? well chicks always have pink... hmmm... you know what.
  8. Oh I know! Hair ties right?? Our hair ties are always pink?
  9. No, CLACKERS!

(I just like saying clacker.)

10. put a hair tie on your avatar... then we will listen ;)
  11. [​IMG]
  12. I vote for a camel tow for the amateur girlies and a buffalo knuckle for the older ones
  13. Think galzz are very colour sensitive.
    It has to be a boyzz choice to select the pink.
    my favorite colours are green, purple, orange and black.
  14. Well my favourite colour is blue, but nothing to do with gender. I just find I gravitate to that colour. There was a time in the 80's though were I had pink shirts when out clubbing...and it was trendy.. lol