Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Ducati Leathers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nobby, Oct 23, 2005.

1. All other indications to the contrary, words fail me.....
  2. They look like the leathers that were made around the time of the release of Catgirl; the movie, which featured a Ducati Monster and Halle Berry (I think). :D :D :D
  3. What you can't see, is the high heeled stilletto boots that go with the outfit.
  4. have you got a photo from the other side???

:) :) :)
  5. That's not a joke, regrettably

Today on a ride on Macquarie Pass, a bike went up in the opposite direction to me with a guy riding and a lady pillion. She had jeans and a leather jacket and gloves, all very kosher, but one her feet, a hideously-expensive looking pair of stilletto heel, beige soft leather boots. They looked gorgeous, but that's all that could be said for them in that context.
  6. I think those patches of skin would scar up quite nicely. Perhaps she's a lesbian. Chicks dig scars, right? ;)
  7. I think it was meant as wild night club attire as opposed to safety equipment. The holes allow for better exposure of the skin and ventillation...
  8. Time for a shopping trip, methinks :wink: :twisted:

I have ridden in boots before....not stiletto, but heeled boots. Iusually only do that if I'm going out somewhere and luggage is not really an option. Don't knock it til you've tried it :wink: . She may have been wearing those as they were the only shoes she had that offered ankle protection.....better than wearing sneakers, if that were the case :p

:D :D :D
  9. Maybe she's got the suit on backwards....
  10. hey lil, not picking on her, (or you!! I know when I'm beaten!)
    I just thought it was incongruous that she was wearing bike-specific gear everywhere except on her feet. Maybe that was all she had, sure better than nothing, or sneakers, I agree.
  11. GODDAM!!! i'm dizzy!!! :p :LOL: :shock: :eek:
  12. I believe there are strategically positioned air hole vents on the front too. Imagine....:D :D :D
  13. she needs to lose the cheezy guy real quick......
  14. Hehe....thanks for the thought, Justin......and I like the cheesy guy, Hornet :wink:

:D :D :D