Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Ducati Advertisement

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Mouth, Mar 4, 2005.

1. I really hate these new Ducati ads!
    I mean really, whats the deal with them using blondes of questionable sexuality posing beside the Ducati with the "I'm moist in the underpants, so why don't you come over and get it big boy" type of pose?

I know it's a Benelli rider's wet dream and they'd be the first to run over there and ensure they were the first to get some, but really - where does it stop?

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/bargearse/smack.jpg

2. Dammit Jason, I was getting all...... doesnt matter!! :shock:

I thought it was a link to a new Ducati ad, similar to the ones shown in the bike mags nowadays ;) All you gals out there know what I mean :D

3. Hey fella !!! It does nothing for me :evil: In our next Benelli ad, we were thinking of having a pic of a TNT wheelying past the Duke 'boys' eating their icecream and their icecream falling off the cone as their jaw drops. he he :LOL:

4. That'd be funny as Johnny,get the wheels rolling on that idea mate! :p 8)

5. I really hate the new Ducati ad's as well. As a wise person wrote:

"a bunch of pretty boys all sitting around posing with open jackets and chests exposed? And eating ice creams?
    Not one of the ads even show the bikes being ridden, just posing wankers who look like they need to be punched."

No truer words have been said :D :LOL: :D

6. Not only that,the tyres on the bikes still have those little nobbly bits on em still! :shock: lmao!! :LOL: :LOL: :p

7. I LOVE the new Ducati ads! Finally some eye candy for the girls in this male dominated industry! I really like that I had the good taste to join the greatest motorcycling brand in the world and enjoy ALL the marque has to offer!

:D :D :D

8. AND they have untouched knee sliders! :roll:

9. Look closely at most of the ads and I think you'll find they're all the same on this one...

10. Well now you've said that their all gonna get out there with nail files / emery boards and scuff them off like they actually use them.

(although im sure Lil being an OSB member uses her knee sliders day in day out)

11. eye candy for pillow-biters

12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Hey Brig, can you point out the problem with that? =P~
    Oh, apart from the punching bit, it all sounds dayam fine to me!! :D:D:D

14. Brig is used to a real man Deb :wink:

15. I never pretend I use mine (if I had any :p ) I was just pointing out that pretty much every road bike add out there shows riders in full gear but not necessarily demonstrating everything the bike (and maybe the rider) are capable of! Aren't we all quick to anger today :shock: :p

16. Must be Friday, everyone's hangin out for a blast? :D

17. Definitely... and by the looks of the weather i don't think many of us will be getting it out of our systems.

18. Ah, I'm racing up at Benalla on Sunday, the weather will be good there, nha, nha, nhaaaaa :D

19. Hey Deb, I am all for having the bike ads changed so women can appreciate them as well. But for life of me, couldn't they have found some real men! The one's they used in the ads, all look like they have had a life of sucking........ exhaust pipes :shock: :LOL: :D

20. wouldn't that make them look somewhat like mick jagger? :shock:

my favorite ad is a european one for the gixxer (03 i think?).

bloke out the front warming up the bike in his full gear
    wifey brings out a wee little yap yap poochie and gives him a look
    he idles the bike along with the wee poochie on a lead
    she has a satisfied "i won" look on her face
    he turns the corner, puts on a big grin, shuts his visor and revs the CRAP out of the bike
    wifey hears it, shits bricks and starts running towards the corner hysterically
    flashes to a screen giving the 0-100 time while you hear the clutch being released and the bike taking off

:twisted: man i love that ad :LOL: