Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Discovery

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Removed_User6, Aug 5, 2005.

1. South American Scientist, after lengthy studies, has discovered that people with not enough sexual activities read their e-mails / Forums with the right hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off, it's too late......
  2. Hard-ee har. *Wishes I was left handed*
  3. That was the South American study. The Australian study found a much stronger correlation with people who post after midnight. It peaked at about 2 am.
  4. moike
    I have been married for 11 years or nearly 12
    of course i would be posting at that time :LOL:

biggest killer of a womens labido is wedding cake :p
  5. groberts, when most folks are on the internet at 2am, they don't usually have their hand on the mouse :LOL:
  6. *Decides not to get in on this conversation....*

I'm not saying I'm right handed or anything :p :p :p
  7. A Melbourne man, after a very short study, has discovered that people who do not have their right hand on the mouse while reading through emails/forums are probably wankers. :LOL:
  8. OH , :roll: :roll: that mouse :-#
  9. Ha!
  10. considering what some of the netriders type daily, you'd expect only one handed typing all the time
  11. did you see that ? was that fast ? bet you all didn't see my hand move that fast B4 hey

:LOL: :p :oops: :LOL:
  12. 2am is a good time to post on the forum as it is usually the time after the 4 hour horizontal folk dancing session in the bedroom and you are wide awake again while the wife sleeps. 8) 8) 8)
  13. 4 hour?! not possible :LOL:
  14. Haha, yeah it is. But this is probably the wrong site to go into details.
  15. Well I'm lefthanded, can anyone guess where MY right hand is???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. servicing the V twin ? :LOL:
    polishing the crome ? :LOL:
    lubing the driveshaft? :LOL: