Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NEW Dainese Delta pants size 46

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by nibor, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dainese Delta pants, perforated, black/black scheme, size 46.

got these as a birthday pressie, unfortunately i also got bigger :oops:

brand new, unused, the knee sliders aren't even attached yet!

daines_delta_leather_pants_zoom. daines_delta_leather_pants_back_zoom.

note: the pants are the perforated version, but otherwise identical to the images. fully perforated panels at the front from the knee concertina all the way to the waist

$450ono, located South East Melb.

will trade for a size 48 hahaha!

2. very interested, what are your current measurements now that you don't fit? I typically do 82 in regular jeans and 84 for draggins for a bit more room and length when at crouch stance.
    I think I might just be towards the outsides of that size will need to double check at a store.

You do postage?

3. dont see why i cant post em :)

thats 82cm? i'm used to sizing in inches, i used to be a 32 (81cm), now a 33-34 (83.5-86cm) these only just dont fit me around the waist only, they're a perfect fit for length/thighs/calves, as i havent grown up, only a touch out. i'm 5'10" i think.

going by all that, i reckon they would be a snug fit on you, which is what they should be. they will stretch a little bit after being worn in, i'd do that but i put too much stress on the zipper if i do them up, hence only just too big :(

even then, i'd go to your local store (peter stevens are great for sizes, not prices haha) and try on a pair, best you check and be sure. hope this helped!

4. cheers mate. Will get back to you.

5. I'm happy to look at picking these up from you /trying them on if the fellow above doesn't follow through.

ta

6. check pm's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.