Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Couple Rides

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Seth clan, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Here's our new ride :D We just got Mrs bike this morning 2006/2007 GPX250 2,500 k's on the clock $4500.

Here's Mr's bike bought brand new 2010 Ninja 250 R Special Edition Green for $7700 on road.

2. Wow!!.. congrats guys!!.. they look pretty damn spick!! =D>

Happy and safe riding : )
  3. i like the livery on that ninja. good stuff. make sure you get out and ride em ;)
  4. Thanks Everyone! It was a pretty painful process for me, don't know if I have the courage to go second hand again :LOL:

Was going to get a bike from Wagga Wagga (I'm in Sydney) sight-unseen but the seller wasn't willing to compromise for cash on delivery, he wanted me to give the entire cash $4000 before he sends it off which I wasn't comfortable with. I checked with mates to see what the legality is in terms of if he doesn't send it and it wasn't good on my end, so I ended up paying $250 more to get one in the area, delivered to me, less k's 2,500 vs 8,800 and in red instead of black.

Still indecisive of whether I made the right choice getting red instead of black 8-[ but hey...:LOL:
  5. Nice bikes. I think you made the right colour choice, red is really eyecatching. Happy riding.