Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new club

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pragnasty, May 9, 2005.

1. i would like to propose a new club
    due to the recent influx of clubs like the ofarcs and their condemnation of the younger generation

i would like to take the opportunitty to propose a new club catering to the younger, more adrenalin seeking members of this internet forum..

free from persecution from lack of experience & common sense.
    strength through unity

??? any takers or suggestions for club name?
  2. reply

Deathwish riders?
    The list goes on. :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SORRY, couldn't help it.

I take it all back.
  3. OK, wind yer neck in.

There's a common interest in motorcycles here, and healthy discussion is a good thing.

F*ck me, you might even learn something - I don't mind if you don't.
  4. :LOL:

How appropriate the first two replies are from OFARCs!
  5. ....and proud of it mate.

At least we don't take ourselves too seriously.

Oh, and you've still got the best signature that I've seen. Love it.
  6. K :keen
    I : inept
    N :newbies
  7. The Temporary Australians Biker club
  8. Too true & cheers!

Can't claim it's my own tho - borrowed shamelessly from Beverly Hills Cop 2. :LOL:
  9. Just for the record...90+% of the netrider "younger generation" have had far more riding experience than me, and given a bit of bendy road I wouldn't see which they they went. I'm happy to watch, listen and learn.

(In fact, I'm always happy to watch female members of the younger generation - beats the hell out of looking at other old farts!!!) :LOL: :p :LOL:
  10. Yeah, the young uns need a club, everyone has to belong somewhere.
    Of course us older people thought up the idea first, you juniors are just copying :wink:

Sorry??? Must have missed that post, when did OFARC (as a group, not individuals) condemn the young uns? Jeez, we're just young people in used bodies, if we grew up we wouldn't ride bikes eh!

That's a harder task than the old farts "OFARC" :? Can't think of much at all. (but then I am OLD)

YOBO! (Youths On Bikes Oright!)
    YAHOO'S (Young Australian HOOnS)
    ARSE (Age is Relative, Speed is Everything)

Nah, I'm too tired, I need a nap
  11. Yeah Gromit, and it's far better to watch them from behind in the twisties. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Far better view then from the front of some of them. Not that I'm fussy. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's why I try to keep up. :LOL: :LOL:

**Ok - I'm ready for the flames now, go girls!!*****

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What was this thread about again?
  12. i get called that all the time and i dont want to join it!
  13. Brian26146 wrote

14. Oy thats our club Dave
  15. where where ??????? :shock: :shock:
    oooh , i see that was TONGUE in cheek :LOL:
  16. People's Front of Judea? Judean Peoples Front?

Good lad. Well done. I'm all in favour of a club that champions freedom from experience and common sense. Load of cobblers, I say. Learn the hard way, like we did when I was a boy. You fell down, well you just got back up again. We didn't defeat Johnny Turk at Gallipoli by relying on comon sense and experience. None of that learning tripe around here. Degree from the University of Life, Certificate from the School of Hard Knocks and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Sh1t Kicked Out of Me.

I resent the suggestion that I condemn youth. I was into treating people equally long before it became popular. So youse can all p#$^ off. Someone's been playing with the thermostat. And the remote control is missing again. How come I can't buy a two-section train ticket? Where's my cardy? Damn this decimal currency! What happened to that crispy bacon we had before the war? Can't anyone replace the toilet paper when they finish it? SHUT THE DOOR - I'M NOT PAYING TO HEAT THE WHOLE BLOODY STREET!!!.
  17. The peoples of the Judean Front 8)
  18. The Department of Youth & Alice Cooper sang the club theme song! (So my mum said!) pmsl!
  19. "SPLITTA"

Now we're talking!! Nothing wrong bit of monty Python eh!

Good one Chairman! loved that post.

Anyone else notice how we old farts have taken over this thread?