Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new club.....anyone interested

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by fireblade, Jul 25, 2012.

1. hi all...
    I was wondering how many of u out there would be interested in starting a social bike club up out campbelltown way....where we can meet & ride together on social events...im only on my p plate so I would say for any person & any bike...
    lets see if we get any interest.....i live in campbelltown for anyone who wants to meet for a ride one day....

2. If I lived closer I'd be in it. Good luck. Bike clubs can be fun.

3. I live in Campbelltown too, wrong one though.
    I wouldn't be a member of a club that would have me as a member....apologies to Groucho

4. So you will join the Serial Killing riders club.
    Cause you will never be accepted as a member.

5. Yup you got it.

6. see you Sunday

7. Pretty sure that there is a social ride club in that are at the moment. Might be easier to go with one up and running than to start a new one, just a thought.

8. Yeah if I could find the bloody thread where you said you were leaving from and when, and if I get get my bike back. If not I might come and make sure you leave without taking the silverware. Was it Windy point 10:30?

9. What-in Adelaide,where 250's race 1098's ?
    I doubt it-this is a one off.
    You blokes got nothing on the city of serial killings.

10. I am sure I was referring to Campbeltown NSW as per the first post by the starter of the thread, sorry if I missed something.

11. there are no social bike clubs that I know of out this way....just the motorcross club.... & yeah it is campbelltown in nsw...

12. Pm sent

13. cheers steve....

14. I'm interested.