Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Chain quick sale 530H-O-120G XYT chain

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by goddie, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Folks, quick sale required will bring chain with me to Saturday Monr practise tomorrow Sat 30th Julyif you want the chain.
    The story, I bought the same chain for my Honda cb900f about 4 or so weeks back, and the seller on flea bay [is a wally' and sent the chain when I first originally ordered and the second one [which I didnt order] arrived two days ago. He emailed asking which account I paid into and asked about the second chain. told him I didnt want it and if he wanted to pay the shipping I'd drop it in to post office for him, in the mean time, I thought I got a bargain, if someone here wants one too, why not jump on an opportunity. Anyway I have it, will bring it to learner training tomorrow, if interested cash please on pick up then I'll transfer $75 to the guy when I get home. cheers.

2. what a good idea.