Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New CD

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by vic, May 1, 2008.

1. Some might question my taste is music but at least I'm the normal one :p

I was working at Fed Square on Sunday and on the main stage were a couple of acts.

Two of those acts rate a mention.

First one was a girl going by the name DVS who had that tramp stamp on her lower back. She was dressed in pretty skimpy clothing whilst performing. The top of her jeans had been cut in such a fashion that ensured her G-String was visable to all, even the young kids that were there :roll: Looked pretty good though from where I was standing She sung one Alicia Keys song, didn't do a bad job of it but I was more focused on her exposed thing.

The other act was by Tjima And The Yung Warriors.
    They are a hip hop act.
    Now I like music from 50 Cent, Eminem, D12 and a host of others.

When Tjimba, the name of the Lead singer started to do his stuff, I was blown away by how good it was.

Tjimba And The Yung Warriors are Aboriginal artists. I walked over after the show and complimented the boys on their gig and even bought their CD.

If you are a fan of Hip Hop, you need to add this CD to your collection.
    It is very good.
  2. Come on Vic, you cant tell a story like that without pics!!! :p
  3. How many 2 Live Crew albums have you got, vic?
  4. hey vic!! i was there for some of that! i went in with some friends from interstate to have a look at game on, and wondered out just in time to see DVS come on stage. fcuk ME! she was HAWT!! was actually a pretty good singer too. only saw the alecia keys song.. when she got that bunch of dancers.. apprently.. on stage i had to leave. i nevrer saw the G hanging out though! mush have had a bad angle!

i was standing up near the cheerleaders, althgough dont know why, they were a dissapointment too lol.
  5. Abraham Lincoln was a good ol' man
    Jumped out the window with his dick in his hand
    Said 'scuse me lady, I'm doing my duty
    So pull down your pants and gimmesumbooty.

A class act!