Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New CBR600RR

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by llamaboy, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Finally back on 2 wheels (well, motorised 2 wheels, anyway) after over a month. Picked her up from Peters Steven's Melbourne yesterday arvo.

All I can say after coming off a LAMs bike is wow, so much power! Won't have much trouble going through the run in period on this. Actually, I don't see my self riding much differently afterwards either as there is plenty of plenty of power even at the lower end of the rev range which I am currently sticking to.

Attached Files:

2. Sex.... on two wheels
  3. wow i want one :)
  4. very nice!
  5. why did you take a photo of the internet cluster at 3:28am? :p
  6. lol, it was actually about 3PM in the arvo, see the daylight behind? I hadn't set the time yet as they forgot to give me the owner's manual.

Internet cluster?
  7. ah indeedy :p

hahahaha watching the GP at the same time as posting. i'm not a good multitasker :p
  8. Beautiful bike mate...I used to have a good long stare at it everytime I passed Peter Stevens lol
  9. Very sexy bike, a nice acquisition !
    I love the orange on black paint scheme :D
  10. Very nice bike. I also love that paint scheme on the bike.

11. That is a farking cool bike!
  12. Sweet ride mate. Do you mind me asking what your LAMS bike was?

I am riding a CB400 atm. Had it for 2-3 months and at first the power was like WOW but now Im pretty used to it. Initially wanted a 600 for my next bike but have been thinking GSXR750 in the last week for the extra torque.

Not sure if Im getting a little carried away, appreciate opinions :)
  13. Oooooh baby.
  14. nice scheme!
  15. farkin hot looker

good onya (y)
  16. happy days ahead. ahem...:)
  17. all the fun is in the top end. you'll see...
  18. That's nice!!!
  19. I had a CBR125R which only has about 13HP. Your CB400 will obviously have less of a step up but for my 75kg frame this bike feels awesome and I can't imagine really needing more power unless you want to do track days (which I probably won't).
  20. Very nice buy !
    Congrats and enjoy your new beast :)