Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New CBR300 rider in SEQ

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Marcony, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Evening all, just getting into bikes.

Based in South East Qld and hopefully picking up a CBR300 tomorrow :)

Here to learn, and hopefully find some others to ride with. Bit past the "go like a bat out of hell" phase.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Marcony. Mt Glorius seems to attract riders up your way so you should be able to find others on here for weekend rides.
  3. welcome to NR. How exciting about picking up your new bike! Ride safely
  4. G'day MarconyMarcony and welcome to NR. Definitely no bad thing to be out of a bat-out-of-Hell phase, and there's always track days to meet that need. Tomorrow should be a very enjoyable day for you with a new bike; congratulations getting it!
  5. Welcome to the site. Hope you got to pick up your new wheels. Are you north or south of Brissie?
  6. Just picked it up. VERY happy.

I am all over the place Duke. I work in Gympie, but live in Logan AND Sunshine Coast.
  7. welcome aboard :]
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Got my bike, and sat my Q-ride. Time to spend some time on this little banger.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Howdy and welcome MarconyMarcony, congrats on getting new set of wheels and a ticket to ride it. Stay safe and stay upright :)
  10. You're going to get plenty of km's travelling to Gympie every day, or do you stay up there? At least the weather has cleared up a bit for you.