Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Brissy Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 51SDA, May 20, 2008.

1. Hi everyone!

How's it going? I'm new to the riding scene. Currently waiting to pick up my new bike. Gotta finish QRide first.

I'm absolutely stoked and cannot wait to get my mits on my bike.

Hope to learn lots from you guys, especially those with a world of experience.

Would love to make some friends along the way too :) Sadly I don't have a terrible lot of friends who ride. Perhaps one. hehe.

Thanks!

See ya's around the forums!! :)

2. Welcome Aboard mate ...!
    Dont stress about the lack of friends, if they don't ride, they're probably not worth keeping anyway :p
    You're bound to make many New pals here ..

( :-k Then again you Do ride a hyo )
    :bolt:
    :wink:

3. One's all you need to start with! The other's just start coming out of the woodwork! Welcome to netrider - we need more Brissy people here!

4. hey mate. welcome aboard. You'll probably find that rides are a bit quiet when the coldness comes in. but some of us are still riding heaps :) just keep an eye out in the rides and events section, or ask away for some riding buddies on a day you want to ride

5. G'day and welcome to the fold.

6. Thanks guys!

Nothin like a bit of support :p As for the Hyo comment ;) nah just kiddin :p They say it's a good first bike for the learners, that's my excuse and i'm stickin with it :p

See you's around!!