Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Brissy Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Raven Soul, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Hi All,

So glad i found where to post. I'm new to bikes......and forums for that fact so here's hoping I can navigate this site with some success.
  2. welcome aboard :)

Take your time have a good look around plenty of info to be found
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. gday Raven SoulRaven Soul and welcome to NR - nice to have you onboard, don't stress if you can't get around here right from the start as it'll soon make sense.

tell us what you're riding. we love pics too, and coffee, and talking about riding, sometimes we actually ride!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome :cool:
  5. Welcome to the forum!

We're mostly harmless on here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome to NR. Not been here long myself. Everyone's friendly here, even the argumentative opinionated ones :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hi Raven SoulRaven Soul ,
    Your neck of the woods have a lot of pretty nice rides :) both towards the Goldie as well as the Sunshine Coast.

Make sure you put a show case item to show your beastie off & plenty of piccies.
  8. Welcome to NR...
  9. Hi Raven SoulRaven Soul, welcome, enjoy your time here!
  10. Hey Raven SoulRaven Soul, great city, great state. Welcome to NR.
  11. Thanks guys. Slowly finding my way around the site and locating heaps of handy posts which is great cause I currently don't have any friends to talk about this stuff with
  12. Welcome, what do you ride, where do you ride?
  13. Still on my RE's so just riding a cbr300r at the moment. Just riding locally in brisbane
  14. Welcome Raven!

Do you commute to work or just casually?
    How do you find the CBR300?
  15. Just casually on the weekends. I love the cbr300 i find its the perfect starter bike for me.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Thats good, I looked at the CBR when I first started looking a bike.
  17. If you need any help with that, look us up in the mentor/buddy thread. Skills, gear, ride buddy, first track day, racing :) etc, etc