Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Brisbane Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by tim_w, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Well this is one of those lovely tales where I have had my bike licence for many years but the wife has always hated bikes. I got the licence then the wife.
    Times changed and we needed to get a second form of transport and she suggested a bike just once and so off I went to get some refresher courses and out on the hunt for a bike. The final result was a 1999 Kawasaki Balius.

Well that was about 3 months ago now and still riding with almost no drops.

2. :? If you've kept up your license, why did you buy just a 250 as your first bike? (Not a criticism, just a question....)

3. more for confidence than anything else. And so the wife could also gain some confidence in bikes, even though she would never get on one

4. more for confidence than anything else. And so the wife could also gain some confidence in bikes, even though she would never get on one

5. more for confidence than anything else. And so the wife could also gain some confidence in bikes, even though she would never get on one

6. more for confidence than anything else. And so the wife could also gain some confidence in bikes, even though she would never get on one

7. more for confidence than anything else. And so the wife could also gain some confidence in bikes, even though she would never get on one

8. Oops :grin: There is what happens when you hit submit too many times and then it crashes out.

9. lol hello and welcome to NR
    there seams to be a bit of that lately (computer crashes )

10.  Top