Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Brisbane Member

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Z750, Jan 31, 2005.

1. WOAH WOAH WOAH! Apologies ALL!

Yes, I am new. Yes, I have one motorcycle accessory collecting dust which I put up for auction, and now wish I just came here and told everyone it was for sale to avoid Ebay costs. I just thought it was a good way to grace the forum stage and have something to post. In hindsight I should have done the predicable "hi i'm new, how are you" thing. Sorry.

You're a cynical bunch, arent ya?! :)

Hows this for a re-intro:

My name's Georgia. I ride a 2004 Kawasaki Z750. I live in Brisbane, and if anyone wants to go for a ride sometime, please don't hestitate to drop me a PM or ICQ. Look forward to conversing on this forum in the near future.

2. G'Day Georgia, welcome to netrider!!!
  3. hi Z750, from another brisbane lass. welcome to the forums.

4. Heya,

Welcome aboard :D See ya out there some time

Lisa :twisted:
  5. Yiasoo,

Are you a Broncos fan?

Like, really, who isn't ;)
  6. welcome z750.... and yes the rest of 'em are very cynical :)
  7. What's a Bronco's fan? Is that like one of those snivelling little punks that run around in winter trying to proclaim that there's some sports other than Footy and Soccer in this world? Sorta like the world's coming to end cultist looney?
  8. You really do need to be edumacated dont you?
    Shit, hop around for a week and your brain rots instead of the muscles in your leg.

GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. http://www.brisbanelions.com.au/
    is all the QLD sports "edumacat"ion you need :)
    Touche :)
  10. yes, i have my own theory on those who like fooseball. something to do with the short shorts, but the rest i will only divulge over a second beer.

so there seems to be some other brisvegas-ers out there. shock horror, even some gals! SEQLD has some of the very best rides...favourite route?
  11. Welcome to the forums Z750 :)
  12. Eeeew I feel sick...
    Well at least it's the right sport, pity about team selection tho. :wink:

Oh, and welcome to the asylum!

13. ewww... sports talk. I'm a big fan of beer, and therefore you can get me to any game of pretty much any sport... well, only if the drinks are being bought for me, or there's a bar tab which requires proximity to large sweaty men in small shorts... but please, do we have to discuss the actual games involved? Get your priorities right, people!!

Fave route... the Mount Mee run, nice and not too long, lots of route variations and twisties, swimming hole via a minor detour.
  14. touchy subject then hey?

i must admit i lov the league, but not the broncos, having grown up in canberra and then moving to melbourne, rugby was the way of life, had to learn bout the aerial ping-pong (as mum likes to call afl) when we got to melbourne.

but go raiders and the storm!!!!!!!
  15. oh and welcome to the forum Z750

16. *hands over the 2nd beer* :D
  17. Hi I am also a newbie ,I am up the Northside of Brisbane and would love to go for ride with some brisbanians. I see you are in IT nerd that rides motorbikes well me too seems like we have a few things in common. send me n email at markadart@gmail.com
  18. Welcome to the forum, matey :grin:
  19. Mdart, Georgia moved to Sydney and sold her bike :(

Maybe you should start your own thread :)
  20. Georgia moved to Sydney and sold her bike :( ???

That's a cardinal sin! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm moving to Brissy in October...but sell the baby girl....never! :p :p :p

Firestorm. :grin: :grin: :grin: