Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New boy on the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Judge Dredd, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

Just decided to join netrider today. I have been a voyeur for a long time, but I decided that I enjoy the discussions so much that I might put my two cents in from time to time.

2. Welcome. Where are you from????
  3. New Boy on Block

Hi Future,

I'm currently stayin at Strathfield. Was at Hunters Hill for awhile. Looking to move again soon.

I checked out your link, looks real cool.

I'm trying to get a hang of the postings here, so I'm hoping that this reply gets back to where it should.

4. Re: New Boy on Block

Hi Will... Since ya in Sydney you might like to meet some of us next Saturday... https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36460

Glad you liked my blog. :grin:
  5. Thanks for the invite, I see that you guys meet regularly every Saturday at three, I'll keep that in mind.

I've got exams coming up at the moment and a move is imminent. So I'll take a rain cheque (check?) on that one

6. G'day Will.

Good luck with your exams & whenever you fell like it rock on up to a coffee meet - doesn't matter which one, we're all mad....oops I mean a friendly bunch.