Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new bikes for Qld police

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MONKEYMAN, May 12, 2010.

1. Atgatt??????
  2. I posted the same reply at the same time: & can't seem to be able to delete this post?
  3. yep, but these poofs have tasers
  4. I'm impressed with the new protective gear. Oh that's right...it's a scooter...not a "real" motorbike, so you don't need it....farkwits..
  5. "a new crime fighting weapon to combat anti-social behaviour and loitering"

Which will work by sending people running with it's garish paintjob...
  6. Well it is a good thing that they have this project, I just hope that it is fast enough to catch the bad guys.
  7. i would take more notice on a group of police on cbr1000's compared to these scooters. hell, if motorcycle cops rode sportsbikes i'd be keen to be one.

cant believe i just said that.
  8. the pricks got scooters eheheheheehhehehe
  9. What happened to these people's (the cops that'll have to ride them) dignity and self-respect.
  10. Even if I was loitering, I would be going faster then those things could. :p

Andryroo - Hazard pay for psychological damages.
  11. We are talking Queensland police here don't forget...

Don't forget too that in Queensland you can ride a 50cc scooter on a car licence.