Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by james lee, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Thought i'd share some pic's of my new bike.

07 cbr 600 rr.

Haven't ridden for around 3 years and my last bike was a 93 ZXR 750 and may i say that the technological advancements in today's bikes compared to my old ninja is absolutely mind-blowing! How good is fuel injection!

Anyway, less ranting, more pic's!
    IMG_2471.
    IMG_2469.
    IMG_2466.

2. Nice bike , very sharp looking , enjoy

3. Congrats on the new bike. Nice bike but it just doesnt look mean enough to me. Still have fun riding it... :)

4. Top choice mate! I can agree on the technological advancements. I test rode an 08 600rr and compared to my 98 900RR the fuelling is superb!

5. Go the cbr :grin:

6. You got a Yoshi pipe with yours too. I thought the stock pipe was pretty throaty, the yoshi must be wicked!

7. Same bike and colour as mine, top choice! :)

8. Thats ok. I make up the rest of the meanness *growl*

9. niiiiice ^5.

The CBR was on the top of my want list for a while before I bought the Zed

10. nice :wink: :)

11. Looks pretty mean in that first pic.

Nice bike!

12. This man knows.

13. Is there anyone that dosnt have one of these??
    This is like the 5th new one of these on the forum!
    I was in frankston seeing a movie with my girlfriend and there were 2 1000RR's parked outside!
    God damn there everywere.

14. Man I love the modern 600's... I reckon a honda 600 might be my next bike.

How much did it set you back?

15. great colour
    one of nicest pipes i've seen around !!

16. Thanks for the comments guy's. We are loving the bike!

Meanness wasn't an issue when buying the bike for us as the bike is basically for my wife. Her previous bike was a 2001 cagiva mito (130kg) and the CBR (155kg) was the most suitable step up for her given the size /weight of the bike compared to the other 600's and is also much more road friendly!

I'll have myself an 08 r1 early next year. Hope that will be mean enough for you! :cool:

Yeah the yoshi sounds awesome and looks great in carbon against the black bike.

We shopped around for a while before buying the bike. P/S (melb) had them for 13,200 ride away but we'd have to wait a while for delivery. We found this one only 12 months old immaculately maintained and with 3 grand worth of extra's and talked our way down to 12,000.

17. Thanks for the comments guy's. We are loving the bike!

Meanness wasn't an issue when buying the bike for us as the bike is basically for my wife. Her previous bike was a 2001 cagiva mito (130kg) and the CBR (155kg) was the most suitable step up for her given the size /weight of the bike compared to the other 600's and is also much more road friendly!

I'll have myself an 08 r1 early next year. Hope that will be mean enough for you! :cool:

Yeah the yoshi sounds awesome and looks great in carbon against the black bike.

We shopped around for a while before buying the bike. P/S (melb) had them for 13,200 ride away but we'd have to wait a while for delivery. We found this one only 12 months old immaculately maintained and with 3 grand worth of extra's and talked our way down to 12,000.

18. nice. Especially the pipe!

Not sure I like the rims though...

19. Does anyone know what sort of fender eliminator that is? Or where I can get one like it. Have done some searches for eliminators, they all look pretty poxy. That's the only fault I can really find with the 07 cbrs... the shocking position of the rear light. Even with an eliminator that red thing on the back looks crap. I like the idea of the white looking light that obviously goes red when lights on / brakes on.

20. Lovin' it! :cool: