Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ksystemz, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Finally after 24hrs of being worried got the money to buy my bike.

its a yam r6

saw it last fri , was in very good condition , low kms , serviced , new tyres , never been on a 600 before , hoping it goes smooth , also hoping if deepwater can ride it home for me

2. nice looking bike :)

Grats on ure purchase
  3. V nice, congrats.
  4. was sad getting rid of my other 2 bikes which were hardly used anyhows , now i have to re learn how to ride a more sporty faster bike
  5. congrats on your new purchase, looks in good nick
  6. that's a very nice choice! it's as light as a kwaka GPX 250 and for that, it handles beautifully.

very easy one to ride. dont worry too much about the fact it's a 600, you know, it IS a yamaha and they are slow [according to stump] :LOL: :LOL:

I'M SUCH A biatch!
  7. Crikey Matti, you've come a long way from your original test! :grin:
  8. Very nice looking model R6. They are nice bike to ride also! Congrats and wish you all the best and many years of fun on the beast :grin:
  9. ha yes indeed matti ha long time now , now i can actually go 4 rides again
  10. nice bike by the way, :cool: :cool:
  11. [​IMG]
  12. Nice bike matti, make sure you get matching thongs :wink:
    Seriously though have fun :)
  13. I demand pictures of riding Ug-boots, only then will I acknowledge how cool your new bike is.
  14. [​IMG]

Just cos someone else would have. I do believe you owe him a rating of cool?
  15. dont weear oggies no more lol wens the next meet!
  16. Very nice :twisted:
    By the look of the pics, the brake fluid is clean :wink:
  17. what do u mean by that
  18. [​IMG]

You're really going to enjoy your new ride Matti. [​IMG]
  19. nice work mcslurry, we'll have to go riding soon. hopefully i still have a bike, lent it out to my brother this morning, he has gone for a ride through kangeroo valley... :shock: :)

good to see yet again you are following in my foot steps, matty aka, minny me, ;-) hehehe. good looking bike mate.
  20. Got it today , such a big diff compared to a 250. the size is the biggest thing ha , 600s are soo fast !