Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Bike....Santa was good to me this year

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TruCallin, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Got a new bike for christmas....2008 Ducati 848....it came two months earlier than expected and what a christmas present it was, sure beats the shit l got from my folks.

In stock trim at the moment as few aftermarket parts are available for it yet. Already started compliling a list of goodies for when they finally arrive.

2. nice :wink:
  3. Very nice!

You must have been very good this year
  4. Hell yeah, Santa was good to you...you must have been very "nice" if you know what I mean. Me, I'm too naughty...he gave me a carton of cigarettes, said "yo, smoke 'em up Johnny".

Anyway, enough ramblings, congrats on that sweet, sweet ride.
  5. Thats awesome Congrats!
  6. I believe i saw this machine in the flesh in Sat night..

I must say its a great looking bike. Congrats again on the new wheels. :grin:
  7. Congrats on the nice ride.

Have fun with it!

8. beautiful.

Santa rocks, what a sweet ride. sweeter than the white RS125 Santa got me last xmas...
  9. Thats almost as HAWT as Fleur :)

Congrats :)

10. I'm still in love with your bike Matt :wink:

You still up for bringing it around this week so my little bro can have a look? It's on his new bike shortlist.

11. Trust Santa to buy you red... [looking for the white furry trim] :LOL:

Gorgeous looking bike, Matt. Congrats!
  12. You're dreaming :p Don't insult the Duc so! :bolt:

Veeeeeeeeeery sexy bike Matt, I'm jealous!
  13. holy snapping duck shit!!! thats one freakin hot bike!!! congratulations, im jelous as hell!!
  14. Very very nice.

Wouldn't (non-mechanical) parts for the 1098 fit on? I thought that apart from the engine they were the same chassis.