Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Bike In Cairns

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Danish, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Hello,

I just bought a 1995 Honda CBR600F with a Two Brothers stainless exhaust system. Other than that it is in really good condition, infact an English import with MPH instead of KMH.

With practically no riding experience I went out today for a quick ride. I think I'm going to need a bit of practice before my Q-Ride on Tuesday.

Is there anyone from Cairns on the forums? I just moved here from Adelaide.

I have a few pictures, but I won't put them up just yet. If you have MSN add me.

MSN: alexerik@bigpond.net.au (this is not my email, just MSN).

Hope to hear from you soon.
  2. gday mate from Townsville. doing the Q-ride is a blast. I would suggest you practice and get comfortable with your gear changes and low speed stuff, everything else will be a snap. Good luck !
  3. Townsville is a bit far! But cheers, I'll keep at it until Tuesday. Its addictive though.
  4. woot. Nice bike :D Have fun and stay safe

5. You should really wear shoes while riding.. Your toe nails might get bugs stuck in them :p
  6. Haha, that was taken early in the morning, I couldn't stop playing with it.

What is the difference between the CBR600F, F2, F3, F4i, etc? Mine just says it's an F! Supposably a 1995 model from England.
  7. mm F keys are at the top of the keyboard, just press them to see what they do. :p :p :p
  8. Maybe F is for F@$#! as I'll probably drop it.
  9. Hey Danish,

Who are you doing your Q Ride course with. I'm out at the Northern Beaches. I'll look out for your bike next week!! :D
  10. Hey YammyChick,

I'm Doing Q-Ride with Toprider at the showgrounds in Cairns. I think it was the cheapest one in Cairns.
  11. So are there only two bikers in Cairns on the forums?