Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New bike for me at last.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Marmitemonkey, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Well after lots of asking questions and waiting impatiently to sell the 250, I am now the happy owner of an SV650 K7 in the nekkid style.

Oh the joys of being able to accelerate up hill and not needing to start overtaking the week before I get to the car in front :grin:

I've named it Silver, cos it's silver and has an S on the side. Makes sense to me anyway. Was going to call it bilirubin, but Mrs MM said that was just weird :?

Anway here it is!

aV1Pophi.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice.

2. Congrats on the new ride - I agree with MrsMM bilirubin is just weird, should have called it biliverdin. :p

3. awesome bike man. love the SV's. hope you have a blast on it!

4. Nice looking bike there mate .. am looking to one of them maybe after I'm done with the VTR250 ..

Let us know how much fun yr having on it !! :grin:

5. Nice lookin Bike u got there. I'm considering one of those amongst others for my next bike.

6. :rofl:

It did come up as an option, but she said I should just steer clear of body fluid based names.

No sense of the absurd I say!

7. It's grey. :wink:

Anyway, congrats!!!

Don't forget to adjust the preload. Factory setting is for a hobbit.

8. Surely it'd have a big G on the side if it was grey. Why else would it have an S on either side of the tank? :p

Fits me beautifully. You can all call me Frodo.

9. Sweet ride!

This thread has relevant pictures. This thread is a good thread.

10. nice ride.. always a fan of the nekkid SV's :)