Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Bike Awarenness Ad (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, Feb 7, 2006.

1. great ad .....but we need it here in australia as well , probably scare the hell out of a lot of drivers .
  2. Nice, dont have to do an aussie one, just play that one... wouldn't like to be the stunt guy tho :?
  3. Yeah i'm in the process of emailing it to everyone I can think of and telling them to forward it to everyone they know .
  4. Great ad, scares the hell out of you the first time...you so don't expect that to happen.

If only they would show that ad here. :(
  5. :eek: man that scared the crap out of me!!!
  6. Aust Gov should buy that add and show it here. It's pretty scary.
  7. scared me too. i reckon that is a really good ad. would be great to see that on OZ tv.
  8. wow - jesus, that really scared me!!

definitely an awesome ad though, we need it here.
  9. Nah. Just put a speed camera 100m before the intersection and that would never have happened.

10. Wipe off 5 does next to nothing because most people dismiss the principle. The drink and drive ads lose effect because drunk people make bad decisions. Something like this though would work.

What can we do to get something like this shown on Australian TV?

Edit: I just sent an email to the TAC (info@tac.vic.gov.au) about this video, I urge you all to do the same.

11. fcuk that makes you move away from the screen.

Why dont the TAC have a motorcycle awareness stall at say the caravan and camping show, or the car shows etc?
  12. As far as Victoria is concerned, we need to infiltrate TAC!
  13. Agreed.

I posted the link to the various Victorian state MPs who may be interested (or otherwise) or whose portfolios cover road safety.

Here's a list of them if anyone else would wish to email them and to post that link.

14. I might have to move to adelaide
    1/2 hour behind in time, 10 years in everything else :LOL: