Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New bike, 09 cbr600

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Kubira, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Just scored a lil cbr600, 09 model, not many k's very tidy.. But it has no headlights](*,)
    umm... :-({|=

so if anyone has headlights.. id be keen on buying them, they can come off any cbr 600 from 07-11

installed a couple pics aswell

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
      2.jpg
      File size:
      15.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Ummm...do you know why it has no headlights?
    They are an excellent bike, but no headlights suggest it has been a track bike only?
    Or pranged, and not repaired completely, with track work in mind, perhaps?
    Just sound a bit sus...?

3. Ebay is your friend!

Also bike looks noice! :)

4. Looks like its been pranged to me...on the left side there is a piece of the fairing missing between the CBR bit and the tank!

5. yeah i got it for a pretty penny ;)

its just been stripped naked, 2 pieces of race glass on it so far tonight, that i got today.. Bit of a bugger to fit, but looks like it will take.

Front damage destroyed the headlights im told, also done a number on the ram air plastics.. A few bits on the way from around the globe, just needing headlights now, but no urgency, it'll be wrapped in race glass most of the year anyway

I doubt its seen a track, it was bought brand new out of a shop late '10, original tyres too id say, bt015's, chicken strips intact

6. Nice find mate, I got a cheap 07 recently. eBay USA is your friend, especially while the dollar is so good.

7. looks good mate ... I have an '08 600rr myself and I love it to bits ...

you can probably get some headlights on ebay, did u have a search ? alternatively, go to wreckers in ur area, might find something.

after that, get on those mods!

8. yeah ive had a look, theres a few there, mostly usa ofcourse, most with broken tabs tho, Im not too keen on broken tabs.

9.  Top