Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New bar end mirrors waste of my money

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by OscarA, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Bought these Motrax mini bar end mirrors on ebay and was disappointed in the quality and fit.
    These are meant to fit the Z750 but as you can see from the pics it's not what most would call a good and clean look. Quality was a little disappointing as well but they didn't cost the earth so the old saying you get what you paid for applies here.
    The z750 hasn't got a flush finish at the bar ends and that's the main problem with these mirrors they need the bar ends to be flush for a nice clean look.
    You can also see in the first pic that the blue tint on the mirror has lines going through it which I can't remove. I think it's not on the mirror but under it, part of the tint, poor quality and should never have left the factory like that.

These are now for sale if anybody is interested.
    $30 pick up only from Blackburn North Melbourne.

z750barmirror003.

z750barmirror002.

z750barmirror001.

Copyofz750barmirror004.

z750barmirror005.

2. Welcome to the wonderful world of aftermarket "bolt on" accessories. 'Twas ever thus. Without a lot of work, most don't :D.

3. lol, yeah I'm going to stick with the original mirrors as they look a lot nicer anyway.
    Now I have a Puig screen coming and Hel Braided lines, lets hope they have a better fit.