Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NEW - Alpha Industries M-51 Field Jacket - Medium

Discussion in 'Archived' started by AcidTrip, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is an Alpha Industries M-51 replica field jacket, worn by the USMC during Vietnam. My uncle is a former Marine and he purchased one of these from the states, I thought it was a great jacket so I bought one too. Real comfortable, waterproof and looks damn good too. I planned on wearing it over my leather jacket on cold and windy days.

Little did I realise that their sizings are a bit off though ... I typically wear a medium, and I fit in their medium sizing charts, but it's a very VERY loose fit. It fits me like a Large would. So instead of wasting time and money to swap it over I bought a small and selling this one locally. It was worn once to try on, and then put back in its box and is now for sale here. Again, it's labelled as a medium but would fit an Australian large.

Here is the official product site;

I'm asking $150 pickup or $170 posted to anywhere in Aus. To import direct from Alpha cost me AU$220 ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.