Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New addition to the stable.

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Caz V1, Jan 10, 2010.

1. I've crossed over to the dark side, lashed out and bought myself a little scoot, just for shits n giggles.
    I know, take the piss all ya's like, I've been copping it left, right and centre from the boys at work.

I reckon it needs some eyelashes made from pipe cleaners :p

2. What a cool little jigger; enjoy :).
  3. Cool!

Liz has a Vespa 250 and I use it occasionally for runs up the Port road. Great fun and so easy to ride. We also squid down to the beach (1km) most weekends!
  4. That's a badass fuking scooter. I'll take one of them.
  5. lol, CJ, I've become a bit of a squid too, ummmahhh, my bad.
  6. I'm going to hot it up a bit.
    Bigger jet and new pipe first off, along with a new variator.
    I might then put a big bore kit in, I'll see.
  7. Gunna take it racing? That 24hr scoot endurance event looks like an absolute hoot!
  8. The Beewee is a great little scoot. If you haven't done so already, get some decent rubber on that thing, 100%more enjoyable to ride over the OEM rubber. Not sure if Schwalbes come in that sizing but worth checking out. ;)
  9. Looks scary!!
  10. Been there, done that, and WON!!
    Go team netrider :)

It's a pitty they moved it from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, sooky lala's reckon its too cold down here in October. They need to HTFU. lol.
  11. We've got some sawa's at work that will go on the rear, not sure about the front though. I've heard plenty of good reports about Conti twists too, but I really want michelins. I'm sure I can get a pilot sporty for the rear, I'll have to check if they make a 120/90-10 for the front.
  12. Maybe put a grin on the mudguard :)

Have fun with it mate.