Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New addition to the garage..

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Blue14, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Was just checking out the bikes for sale as i always do. Came across this gem and thought hey that wouldnt be bad for a run around. Just came back after checking it out, 89 mod, gen 38k on the clock, thing is in spot on cond, so i left the deposit and pick it up saturday.

2. sweetums, how much that setting you back?? (shiny as fark there, hard to beleive its an 89!)
  3. Paid 3k for it.. probably at the top end of what there worth, but this thing is mint..
  4. Congrats on the new bike, can't go wrong for that price. :grin:
  5. hey thanks steve... at least i can now preserve the 12.. :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Nice looking bike, can see why you bought it (I know I would have).
  7. is that a gpx750? thought they only made 250s?

looks sweet though congrats!
  8. hey, that looks awesome, can't believe its an '89. congrats :grin:
  9. Yeah it is a 750.. didnt know they made em myself until i came across this one..
  10. starting up a nice collection of bikes mate :)
  11. Yeah that right, just the start.. :grin:
  12. thats very sweet and shiny lol
    is this going to be your every day bike now and the 12 going to be for weekends??
  13. yeah the 12 will be the weekend toy.. and the gpx for a bit of commuting
  14. Congrats :) Not to bad to run around on :) I like the colour as well
  15. Nice looking bike dude. what's it go like??? I bet it feels like a lump of lead compared with your 180RWHP beast!!!!!
  16. and the best part is.............. it's another Kawasaki..... can't go wrong on that...
  17. Well certainly feels a lot different than the 12... But its so comfy to ride..