Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New 250 Ninja Information

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by conspiracytheorist, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Great looking bikes ... :p
    Someone likes the colour 'red' eh , even the ute is red :LOL:
  2. I saw one in the paint today when I was getting the bike serviced.
    Damn good looking bike, but maybe its just me but it felt like it had less leg room than the GPX did.

Oh and the rear fender looks terrible!
  3. Saw one today??? Where???
  4. +1, WHERE!!?

might have to pay my local dealer a visit tomorrow :grin:
  5. There a review by someone named Gary from the States on the New ninja250 on the ninja250 wiki website.

Click here for review links.

There two reviews. One for the run in period - first 50 miles and then after that is getting abit more revs and testing the bike abit more but not to its ful potential as he is yet to run it in. But as you can see theres going to be a part 3 soon once he has run it in.

No pics though. So its probably not that great a link but still its good to see what someone has to say about owning one.
  6. 1300 Kawasaki in Ferntree Gully
  7. I just spoke to them, they said they "haven't seen them yet, should have one in a couple of weeks"
  8. It was on the Showroom floor yesterday. The bike was probably sold already anyway, I was told they were on back order.